HMD has been blessed to put together playlists for Livestrong and their workout events. We get to put a check on our bucket list next to "DJ for an Olympic Gold Medalist"
Visit www.livestrong.com for workouts and food ideas.
Two new must have workbooks for working women and men too. Why not.
Found this stunning video on the Over The Moon site from a wedding we were a part of in 2011. It was a beautiful wedding at the LA River full of color on culture. Below we have included some of our Instagram videos from the night as well. I love to see the polished videoographer and photogrophers picutes then cut to our posts of the party getting wild.
This is how we do yoga parties
When a long time client decides to through a festival in Malibu, we say yes.
When you get to play tunes three years in a row for an awesome client and live to share a video.
The goal is to have as little as possible, if nothing, go to the land fill. Sofia, from Zero Waste Co, believes that every event can be zero waste.
How the HUATE SOCIAL was zero waste:
- Replaced paper towels in the bathrooms with cotton
- Worked with vendors to make all trash compostable
- Used unrecyclable material for event tickets (old glow sticks, bread ties and art log cards)
- Used unrecyclable materials to make the photo booth decor (the inside of chip bags)
- Worked with Boomtown to replace all trash cans with compostable trash bags
- Replaced plastic drinking cups
As wedding season is in full swing.
Photos by: The Gathering Season
The first gathering of the #hautesocial was at the Boomtown Brewery in Los Angeles May 3 2017. The Gathering Season provided memories through their photo booth and capturing moments from the night.
The Haute Social is a biannual gathering for vendors in the hospitality industry by like-minded vendors. Each event is hosted by a group of contributors with the purpose to create a space to hang with those they have met or worked with in the past.