HAUTE SOCIAL, Event Ideas, Venues, Weddings
The goal is to have as little as possible, if nothing, go to the land fill. Sofia, from Zero Waste Co, believes that every event can be zero waste.
How the HUATE SOCIAL was zero waste:
- Replaced paper towels in the bathrooms with cotton
- Worked with vendors to make all trash compostable
- Used unrecyclable material for event tickets (old glow sticks, bread ties and art log cards)
- Used unrecyclable materials to make the photo booth decor (the inside of chip bags)
- Worked with Boomtown to replace all trash cans with compostable trash bags
- Replaced plastic drinking cups
HAUTE SOCIAL, Food, Event Ideas
When your lucky enough to have an event at a brewery and have the ladies from Mom & Pop Shop then you will have popsicles paired with beer. Yum!
Event Ideas, Event Photography, HMD Exclusive, Venues, Weddings, HAUTE SOCIAL
The first gathering of the #hautesocial was at the Boomtown Brewery in Los Angeles May 3 2017. The Gathering Season provided memories through their photo booth and capturing moments from the night.
HAUTE SOCIAL, HMD Exclusive, Event Photography, Event Ideas, Food, Music Series
The Haute Social is a biannual gathering for vendors in the hospitality industry by like-minded vendors. Each event is hosted by a group of contributors with the purpose to create a space to hang with those they have met or worked with in the past.
Join our newsletter or Instagram to be informed about the next HAUTE SOCIAL